Reports To: Joseph Barry, President
The Sales Executive position is responsible for identifying and developing leads that generate new sales opportunities for air and ocean import/export shipments and brokerage.
Cultivate new and existing customers creating a strong sales pipeline:
- Develop a lead action plan and monitor the success of the plan
- Develop customer action plans to identify and secure additional areas of business for existing customers – increase retention and shipment frequency
- Develop plans to identify new customer segments and in conjunction with the President and Director of Operations, identify ways to target key customers
In partnership with the Logistics Coordinators, facilitate the sales process through project management, tracking open shipments, issue resolution, and overall customer service and support
Required and Preferred Qualifications
- Required Qualifications: High School Diploma, Strong written and verbal communication skills, Minimum of 3 years’ experience with sales development and execution and demonstrated success achieving sales goals, Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Preferred Qualifications: Undergraduate Degree, Experience with Ocean and Air Import/Export Sales
Ready to join our team?